February 10, 2008

The who's what?

How do you name something when you don't know what it's supposed to be?

A rose, by any other name, may smell as sweet, but a blog's name should reflect its purpose.

Right?

Well, I'm not sure what the purpose of this thing is, yet, but I keep getting told I need a blog, most recently in a teleseminar by Annie Jennings PR.

So since I'm likely to write about anything and everything (because I do a little of everything), and this is where I mouth off, it must be the factotum's rostrum, right?

(A factotum is a person who does a lot of different things. From the Latin facere, do + totum, everything.)

See, now it makes perfect sense.

I hope.

3 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog-o-sphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen! Welcome to the blogosphere. I'm blogrolling you right now!!

    ReplyDelete