August 25, 2013

Crucial Questions provides great Bible study material

Can I Have Joy in My Life? (Crucial Questions, #12)Can I Have Joy in My Life? by R.C. Sproul

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I have been teaching this series to some very mature Christian ladies, and today, on the last day of this series, one of them said the whole series has been "wonderful!" All of us learned something new from it. For me, the biggest lesson in this book on joy was the difference between pleasure, which comes from worldly things, and joy, which comes from the Spirit. This is a clear-eyed view of how we can rejoice in the Lord even in the midst of earthly struggles.

The whole Crucial Questions series is available in e-book versions for free: http://bit.ly/CrucialQs.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment